ALFA

Alfa (huruf : Α, α) is the first Greek alphabet.

NIO

Derived from the Latin Language Neo means New

ALFANIO

My last name from my parents. Literally A New One.
 

Positive Aspects of Nicotine Use

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nicotine can be found in tobacco. Tobacco is generally use to make a cigarette.

Tobacco
Dried Tobacco
Do you know that is several positive effect from smoking cigarette? We usually showed many of attention word in the cigarette there are "Smoking can caused cancer, heart attack, impotent, and bad effect of pregnancy". But, I found positive aspects of nicotine use. They are for emotional and physiologist, for lower blood pressure. For further information, you can see below :
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5

page 6
page 7
page 8

page 9
page 10
page 11

1 comments:

Sabrina. said...

I hate smoking but this post is real cool!
Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is nice too.
Why didn't you understand that? haha
I've written a new post there, wont you see and check it out?!

See you!

Post a Comment

Is not a problem when you try really hard but your ambition is not achieved yet. The problem is when in the middle of the road, you despair the opportunity from the Most Benevolent God's gives to achieve your ambition.

Total Pageviews

I am sorry because of my English that doesn't very well. But I try to be good as well as you are. Enjoy my blog. Please to leave your comment. Anything! Critic or suggest I will appreciate it.